Dear Colleagues,

My name is Dr. Amiram Moshaiov and I am from Tel-Aviv University. I am
engaged in research on biologically- inspired detection of partially
occluded objects.

Next year I will be on a Sabbatical at several Universities in the UK (with
respect to some other research activity).

I would like to find out if there are any researchers in the UK who works on
eye-movements during recognition/detection of partially occluded objects. I
believe in a certain agenda for experimental work, which should be carried
out on this topic, but do not have the means to do it.

In any case I am looking for colleagues (experimentalists) who will be
interested in discussing the issue and later on in meeting me during my
planned stay in the UK.

Regards,

AMI