I need a bit of help - well, actually, a lot of help! - with finding some information about the Administrative Commission on Social Security for Migrant Workers.

I have been asked two questions -

 - how to find out the background to a particular decision - is there a contact to telephone or email?

 - is there a list available on-line of all their decisions?

It is possible to find the decisions on Celex, but it is a bit hit-and-miss, and I would have thought there was a far-flung corner of EUROPA where all this stuff should be hiding.

Any clues, anyone?   Grateful thanks, as always.

avis

Avis Furness
Librarian
European Parliament UK Office