Dear Avis,

DG Employment has a section on Judgments of the Court of Justice of the
European Communities related to social security for migrant workers
http://europa.eu.int/comm/employment_social/soc-prot/schemes/regul_en.htm
and there is a list at
http://www.dwp.gov.uk/advisers/docs/lawvols/bluevol/pdf/a9_6401.pdf

“YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY RIGHTS WHEN MOVING WITHIN THE
EUROPEAN UNION”, is apparently compiled by the
Administrative Commission of the European
Communities on Social Security for Migrant Workers and may
have contact details..

Bon weekend!
Patrick Overy

On Fri, 5 Dec 2003 17:49:41 +0100 Avis Furness
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I need a bit of help - well, actually, a lot of help! - with finding some information about the Administrative Commission on Social Security for Migrant Workers.
>
> I have been asked two questions -
>
>  - how to find out the background to a particular decision - is there a contact to telephone or email?
>
>  - is there a list available on-line of all their decisions?
>
> It is possible to find the decisions on Celex, but it is a bit hit-and-miss, and I would have thought there was a far-flung corner of EUROPA where all this stuff should be hiding.
>
> Any clues, anyone?   Grateful thanks, as always.
>
> avis
>
> Avis Furness
> Librarian
> European Parliament UK Office

----------------------
Patrick Overy
EDC Librarian

University of Exeter
Law Library
Amory Building
Rennes Drive
EXETER
EX4 4RJ
tel. (01392) 263356 fax.no. (01392)263196
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
internet http://www.ex.ac.uk/library/internet/eurostudies.html