Avis,

The decisions of the Administrative Commission are published in the OJ.  I
did a CELEX search just using the name of the Commission and got a list of
the decisions.  You can try this on Eur-Lex.

I'm not sure how much "background" you can get given issues of privacy
protection for individuals.

The Head of Unit for Social Security in DG Emploi is Robertus CORNELISSEN,
[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> .
Alternatively, you can sent the client to the general DG information unit,
[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> .

I did look around briefly for a description but did not find anything very
good. You can try looking at these

http://europa.eu.int/comm/dgs/employment_social/organigram/e_en.htm
<http://europa.eu.int/comm/dgs/employment_social/organigram/e_en.htm>

http://europa.eu.int/comm/employment_social/soc-prot/schemes/flash-5-en.pdf