Does anyone on crit geog know where I can get either hard copy or
web-printable maps of the rail network of a) France and b) the environs of New York
(including the urban bits over the state border in Pennsylvania. My N Y city atlas
shows railways (surface) but no stations (neither does it show any subway
stations at all). I'd especially be interested in a map showing N Y rly stas in
relation to at least the main roads, so as to get some idea of their real-space
location.
Many thanks,
Hillary Shaw, School of Geography, University of Leeds, Leeds, LS2 9JT
www.fooddeserts.org