As a member of this mailing list, I wondered if this work would be of any
interest to you. Their is a brief message from my sister Anna Strongman,
below and I can pass on any email responses to her.

Hope you all have a fantastic Christmas,

Cathy Strongman

I work for the Economics and Planning section at Arup and I am currently
helping to but together a bid for a project to conduct a study on behalf of
the North East Historic Environment Forum.

We are looking for an expert to join our team in bidding for a project to
study the impact of the historical environment on the economy, society and
culture of the North East.  We have expertise in looking at the economic,
social and cultural linkages but no in depth technical knowledge of the
historical environment of the North East.

We are looking for an expert on the historical environment (museums,
archives, collections,etc) in the area.  We need someone who has both
knowledge of the history of the region and of the collections and their
significance for the NE.  Information on the current status of the
collections would also be helpful to us.

Anna Strongman