One quick addition: Katharine Briggs' *Anatomy of Puck* and *Pale Hecate's
Team* have appendices with early modern MS spells etc. that require some
awful Latin and what I assume is worse Hebrew, not to mentions some very
peculiar ingredients that I could probably find in New York but not in
more respectable parts of North America. A few photocopied pages are fun
to hand out in class. How to get a fairy, how to summon a demon, etc.
Anne.