From: John Lovejoy [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, 14 November 2003 6:01 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Using Taxonomies

There are 2 Australian Thesaurus management software products that enable
the generation of a folder structure once a taxonomy has been developed -
TermTree2000 by This-To-That P/L (http://www.termtree.com.au/), and AKA by
Synercon Management Consulting P/L
(http://www.synercon.com.au/internet/index.htm).

While they will not force users to save documents in the right place, they
will make it easier to set up the folder heirarchy.

Of course, there may be other products with similar functionality - these
are 2 that I know about.  I have personally dealt with both companies, and
they are both extremely helpful, and open to suggestions for improvement.

John Lovejoy
National Archives of Australia

DISCLAIMER:  This email represents my views, and not the views of my
employer.  It is definately not an endorsement of either product over the
other, or over any other similar product.