Yes, both CDC programs are still available, and both are still
downloadable for free:

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/software/answr.htm

And

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/software/ez-text.htm

Cheers,
Jim

James W. Carey, PhD, MPH
Chief, Methods Research Section
Prevention Research Branch
Division of HIV/AIDS Prevention
Centers for Disease Control & Prevention
1600 Clifton Road, Mailstop E-37
Atlanta, GA 30333
USA

emails: [log in to unmask]