-----Original Message-----
From: Research of postgraduate psychologists.
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of John Brennan
Sent: 27 November 2003 10:45
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Reaction time measurement.

Hi all,
I was wondering if anybody knows of (or knows someone who might of) a
computer package that would allow me to present a particular stimulus to a
participant and record their reaction time (ideally a free one that I could
download off the internet) but any suggestions at all would be greatly
appreciated. Thanks a million.
John Brennan.