Manchester Libraries are investigating the feasibility of using a software package to timetable staff across libraries and functions. At the moment we use a manual system which is time consuming and makes it diificult to share timetabling information across various sites.

Are any other authorities using staff timetabling software? What packages are being used? How effective and easy to use are they?

Any information would be much appreciated.

Please e-mail to address below and if there are enough responses I will summarise for lis-pub-libs users.

Thanks for your help.

Andrew Jackson
IT Manager
Manchester Public Libraries