Dear All,
Netskills will be at Manchester Computing from 2nd - 4th December to run the following 3 workshops:

2nd Dec - Web pages from Scratch

3rd Dec - Databases on the Web

4th Dec - Exploring XML

Full details on all of the workshops, including booking forms, can be found at http://www.netskills.ac.uk/workshops/forthcoming.html

Don't forget that all of these workshops will count towards the Netskills/BTEC Professional Development Certificate in Web Development.  For further information on our accreditation schemes, please see http://www.netskills.ac.uk/accreditation/

Please pass this information on to other colleagues who may be interested in our training.  Don't forget to book early too as places are limited on all of these workshops.

Kind Regards

Juliet Schroeder
Netskills
0191 222 5008