> From [log in to unmask] Thu Nov 13 19:29 MET 2003
> Date:         Thu, 13 Nov 2003 13:28:51 -0500
> From: "Wagner,Harry" <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: Registry Extensions
> To: [log in to unmask]
>       ------------- Start der SpamAssassin Auswertung ---------------
>       Diese Mail ist wahrscheinlich Spam. Die Orginal-Nachricht wurde
>       geaendert, so das Sie aehnliche Mails in der Zukunft besser
>       erkennen und blockieren koennen.
>       Weitere Details finden Sie unter der URL http://spamassassin.org/tag/.
>       Details der Inhaltsanalyse: (-0.50 Punkte, 5 benoetigt)
>       QUOTED_EMAIL_TEXT  (-0.5 points) BODY: Contains what looks like a quoted email text
>       ---------------- Ende der SpamAssassin Auswertung -----------------
>
> > These are two different assertions about publishers.
> > The first one indicates a publisher by means of an en-US expession.
> > The second one indicates a publisher by means of an fi-FI expression.
> >
> > >   <dc:publisher>http://www.lib.helsinki.fi/</dc:publisher>
> >
> > The third one indicates a publisher by means of a plain
> > literal, which happens
> > to follow URL syntax.
>
> sorry about that.  the third one is a resource and should be
> rdf:resource="http://www.lib.helsinki.fi/".

Just to...You don't say that much about this resource, so
i typed the URL into my browser (i.e. i did not follow Herbrand) and i got some additional metadata from "Page Info"
saying the gadget is of content-type text/html. Translating to dc-world i arrived at dc:format="text/html" for
"http://www.lib.helsinki.fi/" by merging two RDF graphs.
Now i wonder how a resource of format text/html could be held responsible (!) for making the resource available.

Am i wrong or ?

Cheers,
rs