Oos. Can never keep straight which lists allow you to reply automatically to the list and which don't...

Hi Ben et all,

It's another case where the expertise of a professional librarian or info scientist should be employed. One with experience with this vocabularies/classification/cataloguing and/or in the right subject area for your repository of course. But you have some of those to ask now don't you?

Sarah

Ben Ryan wrote:
Sarah,
        Thought that might be the answer, but one can hope :)

        I have done a search and found numerous lists for almost all subjects I could think of.

        I assume that providing the same list is used for the same discipline/subject area we should be ok.

        This looks like a bugger of a issue to get right.

Regards,
        Ben

Dr Ben Ryan
HLSI Software Development Manager
University of Huddersfield
Tel: 01484 473587
E-mail: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>