I would be delighted to hear from colleagues of any published information
on community activists / champions of sustainability projects linked to
food and place in rural Western Europe. I am currently working up some
material on the urban fringe and the interface between urban and rural
places.

Much of the material I have found so far tends to be about urban
regeneration and community rebuilding and the role of individuals
championing particular city-based causes.

thanks for any help

Richard Spalding
School of Geography and Environmental Management
UWE-Bristol
UK