Steve,

What do you mean by "incompatible" ?

We're presently at v2_0_9.

This afternoon, I attempted to create a further
WN from scratch but it failed hideously - possibly because
the kernel in 2_0_9 is incompatible with the boot
disk I have. Any ideas ? I need some help with
this quite urgently...

Cheers,

        Barry.

On Wed, 8 Oct 2003, Steve Traylen wrote:

> Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 17:45:19 +0100
> From: Steve Traylen <[log in to unmask]>
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: down tools
>
> It seems that it was decided to take a significant leap in the application
> testbed release today.
>
> In short there is now a 2.0.11 which will be incompatable with earlier
> releases.
>
> I'll provide more information when I have some idea my self.
>
> An upgrade will definetly be possible to this tag but not quite sure
> of the details or if this is a good tag yet.
>
>  Steve
> --
> Steve Traylen
> http://www.gridpp.ac.uk/

    Dr Barry MacEvoy
    High Energy Physics Group
    Imperial College London
    Blackett Laboratory
    Prince Consort Road         Tel:    020 7594 7802
    LONDON SW7 2BZ              Mobile: 07767 323871
    England                     Fax:    020 7823 8830