I will be out of the office starting  08/10/2003 and will not return until
10/10/2003.

may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed.
Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorised.
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance
on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and
delete it from your system.

If you contact us by e-mail, we will store your name and address to
facilitate communications.

checked for the presence of computer viruses, but please rely on
your own virus checker and procedures.