PLEASE DO NOT HIT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE.  DIRECT ALL INQUIRES TO [log in to unmask] ...

Upcoming ResearchTalk, Inc. Qualitative Software Work Session.
Session to be held in our Bohemia, NY (Long Island) office.

ResearchTalk Inc. is proud to re-introduce our Meet the Developer Series with the following event:

Saturday, December 13, 2003
Meet the Developer Series:
Introduction to MAXqda and MAXdictio
Instructors: Udo and Anne Kuckartz

Meet the developer and manager of MAXqda qualitative data analysis software, Udo and Anne Kuckartz, and learn how to introduce the program into your qualitative analysis style.  Also, preview MAXdictio, a content analysis add-on to MAXqda.

Future Meet the Developer events include ETHNOGRAPH, HyperRESEARCH, and more.

For registration information visit www.researchtalk.com
Email [log in to unmask]
Phone 1-631-218-8875

Our full schedule of upcoming events is also available on our website.

Thanks,
Ray

Raymond C. Maietta, Ph.D., President
ResearchTalk Inc.