Dear Dr Sood.

Depending on the pathomechanics of the lesion, which is usually a fall.
PT's have used, Things like ultrasound, tens,  gentle PA sacral
mobilizations, and kegel and other  exercises and to manage cases of
coccidynia. I hope this helps. Do you have any specific case in mind.?

Will, PT, MPT
Brazil

Dear  friends,
                   We come across many cases of postraumatic pain in
cocyx
which is very much  painful and diabling ,we offer proper sitting advise
and
NSAIDS drugs I wonder if at all there is ANY known way to stabilise and
support this small naughty bone to relief the pain,

Thanking you all,
DrSarveshwar Chander Sood
Orthopaedic Surgeon & Head Department of Physical
Medicine & Rehabilitation,
Member American Academy Of Pain Management.
S.B.L.S.Hospital
812/1,Housing Board Colony
Model Town,Jalandhar city
Punjab State.India
E-mail [log in to unmask]
http://personal.vsnl.com/sarveshwar
"Physicians add years to life whereas  physiotherapist  add life to
years.

dear dr Sood.

It is very useful to treat cocydynia with .p.r.t ---positional realese
therapy.
in my exspiriance 1--2 treatments and the pain is over.
uri yaros -israel