Hello ox-users,

I also have a little problems with the Draw functions. Unfortunately, I can only use the SaveDraw function, but I don't think that should be a problem.

- For example, I don't get coloured lines in my graphs, although the table "Default line attributes" says they  should be (default line indices are 2, 3, etc., increasing with one for each new line), but all I get is black or grey (or white, which is invisible). How do I alter that?

- Also, I wonder what kind of "LaTeX-style formatting" can be included in DrawText and DrawTitle? I tried "\\verb| (spaces) |" in order to indent one line, and the result was "\verb|   |" printed out! Also, trying to include a special character "\O " (for Danish/Norwegian O with a slash) looked OK in GSView, but included in a Latex document, a large horizontal space was introduced...

- What is the units for the fonts in DrawText (330 what? pixels, maybe?)?
- Which are the four available fonts, indexed by 0-3, which is the default -1?
- What is the relation between pixels and for example Latex points (or centimeters, inches)?

Thanks for your patience,

Tom Petersen