WESTMINSTER CITY COUNCIL
Please refer to the disclaimer beneath this message

We're investigating setting up a short loan collection for popular titles in
Westminster Libraries and would be interested to hear the experiences of
other library authorities who have done this.   Perhaps we might be able to
arrange to talk to and / or visit any authorities in Greater London or the
Home Counties who have short loan collections to see how they operate?

This query is being sent on behalf of our Stock Manager, Pat Chamberlain.
Please respond directly to her:

> email: [log in to unmask]
> Tel:   020 7641 4280
> Fax:  020 7641 4281

Many thanks,

Catherine Cooke
Projects and Development Co-ordinator
Westminster Libraries
Tel.: 020 7641 1206
Fax: 020 7641 1019
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Westminster City Council switchboard:
+44 20 7641 6000
This E-Mail may contain information which is
privileged, confidential and protected from
disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient
of this E-mail or any part of it, please telephone
Westminster City Council immediately on receipt.
You should not disclose the contents to any other
person or take copies.