++ Internet Archaeology is pleased to announce the launch of its article
subscription service ++

Previously we have offered a subscription by volume to individuals, but
readers now have the opportunity to purchase unlimited access to single
articles for just £12.50 each.

This enhanced subscription service for individual readers of the journal
has taken several months to develop in-house, but could not have been
carried out at all without the funding from the University of York
Research and Industry Office's 'Proof of Principle' fund.

Article-level subscriptions can be purchased using our secure online
ordering facility - more details at http://intarch.ac.uk/subscriptions.html

via the journal article search
	http://intarch.ac.uk/search/article_search.cfm

or from the links provided from the 'open access' table of contents of
each article.

The advantages of this new service include:

 - a customised personal subscription, giving you the flexibility to
choose any combination of articles or issues

 - unlimited access to your chosen articles

 - a session-based 'shopping basket' allowing you to store your selection
while searching for other content

 - seamless integration with the article search function

 - secure online payment facility

 - an update address/profile facility

 - password reminder function

The system has also been developed to prevent 'duplicate purchases'
so that users cannot purchase articles from volumes they already subscribe
to.

A subscription to an article in the journal costs £12.50. This is a
one-off subscription charge which will provide unlimited and permanent
access to the selected article. The individual subscription rate per
volume (2 issues) is unchanged at £39.50.

This new service is available to *individual* subscribers only.

We warmly welcome all comments and feedback about this new subscription
service. Please feel free to contact either myself or Donna Page with
your comments at: [log in to unmask]

regards,
Judith

---