From: "Kev Beachus" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2003 4:06 PM
Subject: Re: Mediaeval bridge chapels

> Isnt the one at Bradford upon Avon a Gaol?

> I would have thought that there were more than this.  Isn't there one
> at
> Bradford-on-Avon?
>
> Mike

==
> ----
> This email was sent from an email address under the control of Babtie
Group Ltd, a company registered in Scotland, registration number SC141100
and having its registered office at 95 Bothwell Street, Glasgow - known
hereafter as the Company.

> Privileged/confidential information may be contained in this email. If you
have received this email in error, please destroy all copies in your
possession or control and notify the sender by reply email. Recipients may
not forward, disclose or copy this email to any third party without the
prior consent of the Company. The Company does not accept liability for any
changes made to this email after it was sent.

> Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not
relate to the official business of the Company are neither given nor
endorsed by the Company.

www.babtie.com