Hi geotectonics world, Several colleagues have requested a e-reprint of : Vauchez, A., and Tommasi, A., 2003, Wrench faults down to the asthenosphere: Geological and geophysical evidence and thermo-mechanical effects, in Storti, F., Holdsworth, R.E., and Salvini, F., eds., Intraplate Strike-Slip Deformation Belts: London, Geological Society of London, Special Publication 210, p. 15-34. Before leaving Montpellier for a field session, I put a .pdf version of the preprint at ftp.dstu.univ-montp2.fr login: anonymous psw: email_address cd : /pub/TPHY/vauchez/GSLSP_Vauchez_Tommasi.pdf or either through internet at www.dstu.univ-montp2.fr On the right panel there is a direct link to our ftp site So if you are interested you may have a copy. Of course, any comment on the subject will be wellcome. (This file will be available after midnight local time) Sorry for using the net for advertisement… Cheers Alain Helvetica÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷ Alain Vauchez Laboratoire de Tectonophysique Universite de Montpellier II Place E. Bataillon 34095 - MONTPELLIER cedex 05 - FRANCE Tel. 33 - (0)467 14 38 95 (0: only from France) Fax 33 - (0)467 14 36 03 http://www.isteem.univ-montp2.fr/TECTONOPHY/index.html