I would be very interested in hearing more about this too.  We offer current awareness for internal staff as well as a regular service for our customers in oncology, gastroenterology and women's health.  Anything to improve our service would be interesting.

I also wonder if anyone is doing current awareness for EBL/health information?  I feel that I would like to be able to share this type of information with other EB librarians maybe through a list like this?  And it may increase discussion amongst our own development (not just the people we support with our work)?

        MIME:[log in to unmask]
06/10/2003 10:10