Hello List

I wonder if its a good idea to try and establish some of the similarities
and differences that exist between the list members regarding approaches to
practice as research within the very broad field of art & design.

One of my own areas of research focuses on the methodologies used in
practice based research, and the theoretical frameworks that inform
methodologies.  I am currently exploring dialectics and actor network
theory and their relevance to the production of interactive net art.

Are there any other list members working with a similar focus, or with a
very different focus?

It would be really good to get chatting.

very best wishes
Kate