Well, I suppose we had to read this, from the online version of the TES Exam cheats ignored Warwick Mansell and Martin Edwards 10/10/2003 Teachers have signed off exam coursework as original even when it was obvious that pupils had colluded with each other, documents seen by The TES reveal. Examiners' reports criticise lax checks in at least one high-profile course. In other cases, they comment on the striking similarities between some pupils' work. In the latest coursework controversy, examiners also complain that teachers have been over-generous with their marking. I wonder what a “high profile course” is, however. Who needs to worry about Elizabeth Hall? Duncan Williamson --- Incoming mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.522 / Virus Database: 320 - Release Date: 29/09/2003 --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.522 / Virus Database: 320 - Release Date: 29/09/2003