The EBEA is currently working with Becta to identify teachers' needs in
relation to use of ICT in the classroom. Now don't laugh, this is serious. We are
looking for teachers who would like to help reflect on their current practice
and look at what they really want to be able to do, if only.....
Maybe you want more simulations or more dedicated software. Maybe you want
more training. Whatever it is, we want to know. If you are an EBEA member you
will get a questionnaire using the most basic technology (snail mail), because
we want to hear from occasional users as well as from those who are already
using ICT regularly or all the time.
If you aren't an EBEA member, we still want to hear from you. You can reply
to me off-list. Or use the questionnaire that is attached to this message,
sending it to [log in to unmask]
Be imaginative, but don't send a Father Christmas list. Our conclusions do
need to be achievable over the medium to long term, at least in theory. We
particularly need to hear from teachers in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
To all who respond - thank you.
Nancy Wall
Chief Executive, EBEA