I agree. With a race there must be a winner and a loser.  However, with humanity, there is a good possibility that we could learn from each other.

Also, how do you go back in time?  Science shows us that all humanity came out from Africa.

I think that the main link between racism and disability is essentially phobic in orgin, therefore both the creation of disability and racism come from tribal mental ill health.

Just some thoughts,

Keith

--
War makes people ill.

Which British golfer became the youngest ever to play in the Ryder Cup when he did so in 1977?
Find out at postmaster.co.uk

http://www.postmaster.co.uk/cgi-bin/meme/quiz.pl?id=225

are now located at: