From Sarah Tarlow ([log in to unmask])

I certainly don't want to poach from Dan and Angela or from Roberta's
WA volume, but I will also be scouting for papers on behalf of
Archaeological Dialogues. AD is a peer-reviewed general archaeology
journal publishing papers with good theoretical content based in the
Netherlands, but with international remit and distribution. We are now
published by CUP. If anyone is interested in submitting their CHAT
paper to Archaeological Dialogues, please find me at the conference or
email me. Publication opportunities are piling up!
Sarah Tarlow