dearly beloved partners in sustainable development :),

don't know whether anyone has stumbled across

http://www.kingston.ac.uk/environment/DfES%20-SDactionplan.pdf

which is our local access to the document from the ministry for education

what appeals is that it appears, for those involved in education not
only to validate our eldis work but to give us a mechanism for raising
the issues within the management structures of our organisations... I
have a meeting with the deputy vice chancellor here to move things forward

what is also interesting is the four key points will need to be
supported by a series of information systems, so everything is in some
sense up for grabs

if anyone else is making use of these opportunities then perhaps at
some stage we can meet to share experience..

in the short term, the next meeting is of the national forum on
information planning, at the bcs on 22 Nov...  if anyone has an
interest in participating please be in touch