?with the implementation of the GP contract?
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Andy Webster
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2003 9:32 PM
Subject: Re: 2 year pre-registration posts

Well there will be a lot of emergency nurse practitioners to do the work of the SHO’s. I for one will also be one of an increasing number of SPR’s trundling off the production line.

Probably still will not be enough to deal with ever increasing numbers of attendances likely to rise further with the implementation of the new Consultant contract.

Andy webster