> against a unit for allowing relatives to witness a resuscitation attempt,
> and then there'll be a rapid volte-face in such "enlightened" opinion.
>
> Adrian Fogarty
 Or someone sues the Hospital for stress induced by watching a resus.  Flashbacks, nightmares etc.  I agree something brought in by the quasi acaedemics from Euston Tower who are totally divorced from clinical practice.
BTW I have totally given up on A&E collaberative which up to press has caused in the region of £210M.

This money is than enough to give every staff grade 2 DP's and promote over 50% of the A&E Nurses from E to F grade.  I think this will be highlighted when the NAO evaluate the work of this organisation.  The above steps would have done more to improve the efficiency of departments and improve morale of staff than the junkets organised for a chosen few in 5 star hotels at the seaside or under the flight path of concord.

Best wishes

Danny McGeehan