                From:   Mark Field
                Sent:   08 September 2003 14:23
                To:     [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
                Subject:        Second Taxonomy Meeting: last chance to squeeze in at the back

                There is still time to register for the Taxonomy meeting on the 10th of September at the Wellcome Trust - you can get some idea of the matter of the meeting by having a quick trawl through the taxonomy listserv archives at: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/TAXONOMY.html .

                If you remain un-bamboozled and still intrigued, please confirm with Verena Collins-Magee, 020 7611 8229 [log in to unmask] . No entry on the door, I'm afraid.

                The Wellcome Trust is on Euston Road, in London - the location is given here: http://www.wellcome.ac.uk/en/1/awtconloc.html

                We'd be pleased to see you,

                Mark

                Mark Field
                Information and Knowledge Management Adviser
                020 7255 0634