This brings it all back! I wonder how many people have plotted a B-Z in the last decade?

I have no idea if there is still a source of printed paper, but an alternative might be to print your own. I think this should be feasible using something like Excel which allows you to specify a logarithmic scale for a chart and to print gridlines. If you create a random chart and obscure the data plot (e.g. same colour as the background) I guess you’d end up with semi-log paper in unlimited quantities.

If you do try this I’d be interested to know if it works!

Peter

--
Professor Peter Brophy,
Director,