I have been asked to post the following to the list on behalf of ALGAO.

Martin

 -----Original Message-----
From: Caroline Ingle [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 24 September 2003 10:45
To: Martin Newman
Subject: ALGAO Special meeting: SMR Consultation

An  ALGAO special meeting on Tuesday 30 September to discuss the DCMS SMR Consultation will be held in the Council Chamber of York City Council, in the Guildhall, York (see  http://www.york.gov.uk/contact/locationfinder.asp?postcode=YO19QN for location map), starting at 11:00 a.m.

Please note that coffee/lunches will not be provided at the venue, so be sure to top up your caffeine levels as necessary prior to arrival – there are plenty of outlets for refreshments in the vicinity of the Guildhall.

The meeting is open to all SMROs/HEROs and ALGAO members.  Note that a separate posting has also gone to ALGAO members, also encouraging them to inform SMROs/HEROs.

I would be grateful if those wishing to attend could let me know.  If

unable to attend the meeting and have issues/points you wish to raise can

you let me have these by lunchtime Monday 29th September, thanks.

Caroline

http://www.star.net.uk

*******