Hi David,

Would it be possible for you to add your handout to the SMR Forum file
archive in due course?

I would be interested to see a complete list of those SMR's who are already
on-line ( this would be useful with regard to developing our own project
for an on-line SMR!), I'm sure other SMR's who are in the process of
developing ideas/bids would also find this useful...

Cheers

Emily Brants

Surrey SMR Officer
Conservation Group
Surrey County Council

                      David Petts
                      <david.petts@DURH        To:       [log in to unmask]
                      AM.GOV.UK>               cc:
                      Sent by: Issues          Subject:  On-line SMRS
                      related to Sites
                      & Monuments
                      Records
                      <SMRFORUM@JISCMAI
                      L.AC.UK>

                      04/09/03 08:06
                      Please respond to
                      Issues related to
                      Sites & Monuments
                      Records

Just a quick reminder that I am giving a paper at the forthcoming CBA
Education conference about on-line SMRs. I am planning to circulate a
handout with details of current/forthcoming examples. If anyone wants to be
included on the handout and hasn't already contacted me can they send me
the details asap.

cheers
david

http://www.star.net.uk

This email and any attachments with it are intended for the addressee only.
It may be confidential and may be the subject of legal and/or professional privilege.
If you have received this email in error please notify the sender or [log in to unmask]
The content may be personal or contain personal opinions and cannot be taken as an expression of the County Council's position.
Surrey County Council reserves the right to monitor all incoming and outgoing mail.
Whilst every care has been taken to check this outgoing e-mail for viruses, it is your responsibility to carry out any checks upon receipt.