Hi every one, i'am a new member of the European Sociologist -Jiscmail. My name is Jose Escobar, from Ecuador, sociologist and consultant/researcher in the fields of politics and economics. We living in New York till Juin of this year; and actually we back to
Stockholm. Someone may telle me about the world rural sociology Congress 2004 in Norvey?,  I would like to participate in this event and i will wish to write/to discusse with other people a paper together about the dinamics of restructurations in the rural space and society in the south countries and the interlinks with the europeans rural space and society. Thanks. Saludos, Jose. My email is: [log in to unmask]