Dear Carlos

Can I suggest that you have a look at the Development Studies
Association Website?

www.devstud.org.uk

Best regards

Mike Tribe
Hon Secretary DSA

On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 13:45:11 +0200 carlos dominguez <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> Hi people there,
>
> I am a student of a MSc in London regarding urban economic development. My
> topic of interest is poverty and the strategies to alleviate it through
> pirvate sector development. It is the first time that i am in dicussion
> group and i do not have any idea about how it works.
>
> I wait for the replies...... so what is going on?
>
> carlos Dominguez

----------------------
Dr Michael Tribe
Visiting Senior Research Fellow
Bradford Centre for International Development
University of Bradford
Bradford  BD7  1DP
United Kingdom
Tel: (0)1274 233978
Fax: (0)1274 235280
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
WWW: http://www.brad.ac.uk/acad/bcid/homepage.html

* This e-mail message was sent with Execmail V5.1 *