Dear Carlos

I suspect that we would be looking for somebody who has been more
involved in DSA activity in the last few years to convene the Poverty
Study Group.

However, I am copying this message to Andy Sumner at the University of
East London, who is our Study Groups Coordinator - and he can respond to
you more effectively than me.

Best regards, and thanks for your comments.

Mike T