Our student-produced journal.

---------

> Quoting you are here - the journal of creative geography

 Dear colleagues and friends,

 ANNOUNCING the release of "you are here: the journal of creative
 geography"
 Summer 2003 issue (Volume 5),

http://www.u.arizona.edu/~urhere/body_files/sum2003.htm

available for $5 purchase to:

"you are here"
Department of Geography and Regional Development
Harvill Building, Box #2
Tucson, AZ  85721

However you go about it, please acquaint yourself with the newest
group of writers and visual artists to grace our pages in the pursuit of
creative geography.  Read, enjoy, and let us know what you think.  You
might even consider submitting something of your own for our next issue
(Summer 2004).

For more details on who we are and what we do, see our website:
http://www.u.arizona.edu/~urhere/

Thanks, and happy reading!
The staff of "you are here"

----- End forwarded message -----