Hello James,
I have a suggestion for a Agroecol meeting. For a number of years myself
and other groups have been working on the insect spatial dynamics in
agroecosystems. This has involved looking at the spatial relationships
between predators and pests, predators and habitat, landscape scale
distributions and genetics, and long-term changes in spatial
distribution in response to change agricultural practices. I have asked
some of my colleagues and they would be willing to participate and I am
sure we could find others, perhaps working on other organisms.

The GCT has a conference Hall that holds 100 so it could be held here.

Hope this is of interest,

John

Dr John Holland,
Head of Entomology,
The Game Conservancy Trust,
Fordingbridge,
Hampshire,
SP6 1EF

Tel. 01425 651035
Mobile 07711 680585
Fax. 01425 651026

This e-mail may contain confidential/privileged information and is for use by the addressee only. If you are not the addressee or the person responsible for delivering the message to the addressee please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message from your computer. Do not copy or deliver this e-mail to anyone else. Please note that we cannot guarantee that this e-mail or any attachment is virus free and we do not accept any liability in respect of any virus contained within this e-mail or any attachment. Any views or opinions of the author (John Holland) do not necessarily reflect those of the Game Conservancy Trust.