From: Carroll Quinton [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 08 September 2003 12:19
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Big Dig reports

Dear all

At the risk of reviving an old argument, how many of you have received
reports or archives from those who took part in the Time Team Big Dig in
June? So far I have had one report (from the 27 or so sites dug!).

thanks

Quinton

-

Quinton Carroll
Principal Archaeologist (Sites & Monuments Record)
County Archaeology Office
Education, Libraries & Heritage
Cambridgeshire County Council

Tel: 01223 712335
Fax: 01223 362425

www.cambridgeshire.gov.uk/archaeology

It is intended solely for the addressee. If you receive this email by
mistake please notify the sender and delete it immediately. Opinions
expressed are those of the individual and do not necessarily represent the
opinion of Cambridgeshire County Council. All sent and received email from
Cambridgeshire County Council is automatically scanned for the presence of
computer viruses and security issues.

Important: This e-mail and its attachments are intended for the
above-named only and may be confidential. If they have come
to you in error you must take no action based on them, nor must
you copy or show them to anyone; please e-mail us immediately
at [log in to unmask]

Security Warning: Although this e-mail and its attachments have
been screened and are believed to be free from any virus, it is
the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that they are virus free.
The Authority will not accept liability for any damage caused by a virus.