Hi ,
I'm a little confused looking at these instructions.
Having installed a machine from scratch with RH7.3 to be my LCFGng server,
should I
use the gpp-fetch-edg-release.sh script next as in the
Fetch EDG Release Module and Required RPMS
section on
 http://www.gridpp.ac.uk/tb-support/tb-install/lcfgnginstall.html

or should I be doing something like :
4 Install edg-populate-serverng, edg-updaterep and updaterpms-static-server
packages
These three packages
updaterpms-static-server
edg-populate-serverng
edg-updaterep
should be installed. Get the latest version of updaterpms-static-server
from:
http://datagrid.in2p3.fr/distribution/datagrid/wp4/edg-lcfg/packages/externa
l/RPMS/RH73/
while for edg-populate-serverng and edg-updaterep:
http://datagrid.in2p3.fr/distribution/datagrid/wp4/edg-lcfg/packages/autobui
ld/i386-rh7.3/RPMS

as in the WP4 instructions...

Thanks Pete
Peter Gronbech        Unix Systems Manager      Tel No. : 01865 273389
Department of Particle Physics                  Fax No. : 01865 273418
University of Oxford,
Keble Road, Oxford  OX1 3RH, UK  E-mail : [log in to unmask]