In article <000f01c3783e$a4faef40$6700a8c2@Eventmed>, Vic Calland
<[log in to unmask]> writes
>The problem I found was not the software but the filing protocol. What I
>did was to take Eaton's Essentials of Immediate Care and the BNF
>chapters as folder titles. The pictures and scanned articles are then
>filed under those categories. If they fall in to two headings then a
>copy to each. That way you always have a reference system that leads you
>to the photos you forgot you had.

Using a web type front end can help with this - so one copy of the file
but linked to from various headings

Cheers
--
Jel Coward

The UK Wilderness Emergency Medical Technician  and Command Physician course is
9th-15th November 2003 at Glenmore Lodge, Aviemore, Scotland

http://www.wildmedic.org
http://www.wemsi.org

'There's no such thing as bad weather - just bad  clothing"
                                                Anon Norwegian