Hi,

The problem could be that you currently only appear in the EDG
Authorisation server under your old UKHEP certificate.  You will need to
sign the EDG usage guidelines again, but with the new certificate.

cheers,
owen.

Ben Waugh wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> After joining the Atlas VO with my shiny new UK e-Science certificate, I
> still do not appear in the grid-mapfile on the UCL CE. There are plenty of
> other Atlas VO members in the file, and several UK e-Science certificates,
> all of them members of the wpsix VO.
>
> Does this mean that the Atlas VO server does not recognize the UK
> e-Science CA, or is there something else, perhaps here at UCL, that could
> be causing this problem?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Ben
>
> --
> Dr Ben Waugh                                     Tel. +44 (0)20 7679 3783
> Dept of Physics and Astronomy                    Internal: 33783
> University College London
> London WC1E 6BT

Dr O J E Maroney      [log in to unmask]
Research Associate in eScience
HH Wills Physics Laboratory
University of Bristol
Tyndall Avenue, Bristol, BS8 1TL