Dear  Italianists,
Welcome back to the new academic year. Great seeing many of you at our wonderful reception at the 'Zoo.   This e-mail serves as notification regarding our sessions at the  2004 International Congress at Kalamazoo. We will be sponsoring three sessions.  Christine Meek is organizing a history session on "The Other Tuscany," Joanna Drell is organizing another session on "Southern Italy in the Medieval Period." Our third session is a repeat title from last year based on popular demand, "Good and not so good) Women in Italian Literature." This latter session needs an organizer, along with a presider.  We would like to have the organizer select the papers to be presented.  As in previous years, Sharon will handle all paper work and correspondence with the International Congress. If you are interested in organizing this session, please contact Sharon ASAP. If you have a paper topic that you would like to submit for the session, you can contact Sharon, who will forward all submissions to the session organizer.
 All best wishes,
Sharon Dale
Leslie Zarker Morgan

Sharon Dale Ph.D.