	From: Colmán O' Clabaigh [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
	Sent: fös. 8.8.2003 03:23
	To: Cormack, Margaret Jean
	Subject: Sts of the Day -Dionysius of Paris

	Does anyone know what specific reason (if any) one might invoke Dionysius of
	Paris? He appears as a 'weeper' or intercessor on a late fifteenth century
	tomb in Kilconnell friary in Co Galway, Ireland along with Louis of
	Toulouse, John the Baptist, John the Evangelist, Catherine of Alexandria,
	James of Compostella, Francis of Assisi and an unidentifiable bishop saint.
	It is an  eclectic line up and unique in Ireland. I would certainly welcome
	any comments the list members had to make on it.

	Colmán Ó Clabaigh, OSB

	to: [log in to unmask]
	to: [log in to unmask]