This message is of interest to librarians who have taken part in the summer
trial for SYBWorld. Sorry for cross-posting.

As your trial period finishes by the end of August, I wanted to fully update
you on our new pricing policy for public libraries.

The base subscription price is £450 for 3 concurrent users.

However, if you subscribe before 30 September, we can offer single-library
access for 4 concurrent users for £385 (15% discount)

Site license prices for authority-wide subscriptions (whether on FTE or
concurrent user basis) are negotiable but will be calculated on the reduced
base price of £385 if you order before 30 September.

An extension of the trial until end September is available on request.

Please don't hesitate to contact me should you have any queries or if you
want an individual quote.

Very best wishes,
Tine

Tine (Tina) Stalmans
On-line and Reference Sales Manager
Palgrave Macmillan Publishers - Publisher of the year 2003

www.sybworld.com <http://www.sybworld.com>
www.ency-japan.com <http://www.ency-japan.com>
www.palgrave-journals.com <http://www.palgrave-journals.com>

Houndmills, Basingstoke RG21 6XS
Tel: +44 (0) 1256 329242 X2647
Fax: +44 (0) 1256 330 688
Mobile:  +44 (0) 7789 841 662

 DISCLAIMER: This e-mail is confidential and should not be used by anyone
who is not the original intended recipient.  If you have received this
e-mail in error please inform the sender and delete it from your mailbox or
any other storage mechanism. Neither Macmillan Publishers Limited nor any of
its agents accept liability for any statements made which are clearly the
sender's own and not expressly made on behalf of Macmillan Publishers
Limited or one of its agents. Please note that neither Macmillan Publishers
Limited nor any of its agents accept any responsibility for viruses that may
be contained in this e-mail or its attachments and it is your responsibility
to scan the email and attachments (if any).  No contracts may be concluded
on behalf of Macmillan Publishers Limited or its agents by means of e-mail
communication. Macmillan Publishers Limited Registered in England and Wales
with registered number 785998 Registered Office Brunel Road, Houndmills,
Basingstoke RG21 6XS