All

Thanks to everyone who replied

Summary of responses as follows

1. Four Libraries keep CDs in books, two keep at counter
2. Five leave a message on the Borrower record
3. One checks on issue and return without Borrower message
4. One uses fluorescent stickers on cover and date label to remind staff and
borrower.
5. Two charge replacement cost of book if they consider lost CD is essential
for use
6. One ensures non swipe at Security check in case of damage to CD

Nobody claims perfect system- human error reigns everywhere!
Thanks for all information. We are rethinking our policy and hope to improve
our issuing system

Thanks -Joan

Tim Parrott
Information Services Manager
Liverpool Libraries and Information Services

Tel: 0151 233 5830
Fax: 0151 233 5824

Liverpool, European Capital of Culture 2008!

Liverpool City Council Legal Disclaimer

the system manager.

Please note that this email message has been checked  for
the presence of computer viruses.